Our Advanced Nonfiction Book Design Service includes
- Design of two layout concepts of one of the book’s chapters for review and feedback
- Design consultation with your book designer
- Two more design concepts, if needed, after the initial review and consultation; additional concepts can be requested for $25 each
- Design of your book’s interior in Adobe InDesign
- Draft PDF of entire book for your review
- Up to 15 text corrections after the draft review at no additional charge; additional text corrections are $1 each. After 3-rounds of corrections, a $10 PDF recreation fee per round will also be charged. For a large number of corrections, we will bill our hourly rate of $80 per hour to make the changes.
- Print-ready PDF set to the requirements to the printer of your choice
- Up to 100,000 words (additional words are $15 per additional 10,000 words)
- Up to 30 images and/or graphics (additional images or graphics are $2 each)
- Up to 10 tables, graphs, charts, or forms (additional items are $5 each)
- Up to 10 multi-level bulleted or numbered lists (additional lists are $2 each)
If your book included more than the allotted items, we will bill you the additional costs after reviewing your manuscript and files.
- eBook Conversion: Conversion of your book into the two eBook formats, MOBI and ePUB, accepted by eBook distributors.
- Look Inside PDF: The creation and submission of the special “Look Inside” PDF to Amazon.
- Submission Assistance: Assistance with submitting your book (and eBook) to your printer and distributor, such as IngramSpark and/or CreateSpace.