Our Core Nonfiction Book Design service includes:
- The choice between one of our four book styles for your book
- No customization or changes to the available styles
- No design consultation
- Layout of your book’s interior in Adobe InDesign to your selected style
- Draft PDF of entire book for your review
- Up to 15 text corrections after you review the draft PDF at no additional charge; additional corrections are $1 each with a $10 PDF recreation fee after the third round
- Print-ready PDF set your printer’s requirements once the draft is approved
- Up to 100,000 words (additional words are $15 per additional 5,000 words)
- Up to 15 images and/or graphics (additional images or graphics are $2 each)
- Up to 5 simple tables, graphs, or charts (additional items are $5 each)
- Up to 10 lists (additional lists are $2 each)
If your book included more than the allotted items, we will bill you the additional costs after reviewing your manuscript and files.
- eBook Conversion: Conversion of your book into the two eBook formats, MOBI and ePUB, accepted by eBook distributors.
- Look Inside PDF: The creation and submission of the special “Look Inside” PDF to Amazon.
- Submission Assistance: Assistance with submitting your book (and eBook) to your printer and distributor, such as IngramSpark and/or CreateSpace.