Our Cookbook Design service includes:
- Design of three initial layout concepts of a few of your cookbook pages for review and feedback
- Design consultation with your book designer
- Three more design concepts, if needed, after the initial review and consultation; additional concepts can be requested for $40 each
- Design of your entire book’s interior in Adobe InDesign to your approved concept’s style
- Draft PDF of entire book for your review
- Up to 15 text corrections after the draft review at no additional charge; additional text corrections are $1 each. After 3-rounds of corrections, a $10 PDF recreation fee per round will also be charged. For a large number of corrections, we will bill our hourly rate of $80 per hour to make the changes.
- Print-ready PDF set to the requirements to the printer of your choice
- Up to 40 recipes (additional recipes are $5 each)
- Up to 40 images (additional images are $2 each)
- Up to 10 tables (additional tables are $5 each)
If your book includes more than the allotted items, we will invoice you for the additional costs after reviewing your manuscript.
- eBook Conversion: Conversion of your book into the two eBook formats, MOBI and ePUB, accepted by eBook distributors.
- Look Inside PDF: The creation and submission of the special “Look Inside” PDF to Amazon.
- Submission Assistance: Assistance with submitting your book (and eBook) to your printer and distributor, such as IngramSpark and/or CreateSpace.