About Our eBook Creation Services
Kindle, Nook, iPad, Kobo ... eBooks are quickly growing in popularity and they are starting to outsell print editions. When self-publishing your book, you will want to reach the large eBook market as well as the print market.
Your eBook format is just as important as your print edition format. With our eBook Creation Service your eBook will be:
- Carefully created to make sure it is well formatted and displays properly
- Tested in our eBook Test Lab on multiple eBook devices such as the Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, iPad, Kindle for PC, and Nook for PC to make sure everything works and looks as intended
- Validated for compliance to the EpubCheck specification
We will provide the eBook file in the two main eBook file formats (.mobi and .epub) that are accepted by Amazon's Kindle, Barnes and Noble's Nook, iPad's iBooks, Kobo and more. Instructions on how to get your book listed for sale on these devices will also be provided.
Build a Custom Book Package
Create your own custom self-publishing package. Start with these base services:
- eBook Creation
- Interior Book Design
- Book Cover Design
Then customize and add on additional services. The total cost of your custom package will be less than if you ordered each of the services individually.
What Type of eBook Do You Need?
We offer different levels of services based on the type of book you need converted into an eBook.
Our Basic eBook formatting option is designed for simple books that do not have any images, block quotes, tables, charts, lists, or other elements that would require special formatting.
- Creation of the title page, front and end matter, linked table of contents, chapter pages
- Placement of one image (such as an about the author photo); additional images are $2 each
- .mobi and .ePub files of your eBook
Books that have block quotes, subheadings, lists, text wrap, pull quotes, text boxes, footnotes, tables, charts, graphs, etc., do not qualify for our Basic eBook option.
Our Complex eBook formatting option is for eBooks that may have images, chapter subheadings, block quotes, lists, or other special elements.
- Chapter subheadings
- Block quotes
- Endnotes or footnotes
- Placement of up to 30 images, lists, tables, text boxes, charts, or other items that need special handling. Additional items are $2 each.
- mobi and .ePub files of your eBook
Our Fixed-Layout eBook option is for Illustrated Children's books that need to retain their unique layout and page spreads. This is a special type of eBook that only works in the Apple iPad's iBookstore.
- Up to 50 illustrated pages
- Additional pages are $5 each
Examples Of Our eBook Design Options
Below are some examples of our Basic, Complex and Fixed Layout eBook designs.