Our Custom Book Design service for novels and memoirs includes:
- Design of two layout concepts of one of your book’s chapters for review and feedback
- Consultation via phone or video conference with your book designer to discuss the concepts
- Two more design concepts, if needed, following your consultation
- Layout of your book’s interior in Adobe InDesign to the style of your approved concept
- Draft PDF of entire book for your review
- Up to 15 text corrections after you review the draft PDF at no additional charge; additional corrections are $1 each with a $10 PDF recreation fee after the third round
- Print-ready PDF set your printer’s requirements
- Up to 10 images (additional images are $2 each)
- Up to 100,000 words (additional words are $15 per additional 5,000 words)
If your book included more than the allotted items, we will bill you the additional costs after reviewing your manuscript and files.
- eBook Conversion: Conversion of your book into the two eBook formats, MOBI and ePUB, accepted by eBook distributors.
- Look Inside PDF: The creation and submission of the special “Look Inside” PDF to Amazon.
- Submission Assistance: Assistance with submitting your book (and eBook) to your printer and distributor, such as IngramSpark and/or CreateSpace.