Children’s Illustrated Book Design
Do you remember the first time you immersed yourself into a book? You were probably just a young child exploring worlds of green eggs and ham, saying goodnight to red balloons and the moon, and rooting on that little engine that could. For most of us, we began our wonderful fiction adventures as a child with our parents at bedtime. We can help you become part of those special memories by designing your own children’s book.
Our children’s illustrated book design service
Bring the text and illustrations of your children’s book alive on the page. With our children’s illustrated book design service, we will create a children’s book that will inspire and entertain. Picture books, primers, chapter books and more, we will work with you and your illustrator to create a book to delight.
Our Children’s Illustrated Book Design service includes:
- Design of two initial layout concepts of a few of your illustrated and text pages for review and feedback
- Design consultation with your book designer
- Two more design concepts, if needed, after the initial review and consultation; additional concepts can be requested for $20 each
- Design of your entire book’s interior in Adobe InDesign to your approved concept’s style
- Draft PDF of entire book for your review
- Up to 15 text corrections after the draft review at no additional charge; additional text corrections are $1 each. After 3-rounds of corrections, a $10 PDF recreation fee per round will also be charged. For a large number of corrections, we will bill our hourly rate of $80 per hour to make the changes.
- Print-ready PDF set to the requirements to the printer of your choice
- Illustration services are not included with this service. You will be asked to send all illustrations needed for the layout.
- Up to 40 images or illustrations (additional images are $2)
- Up to 40 pages of text (additional pages are $5)
Cost: $250 / add fixed-layout eBook for $150
50% deposit to get started: $125
Additional costs may apply if your book has more than the allotted number of included elements. See the “View more details” information above.
My first-time self-publishing a children’s picture book and Jera was absolutely great to work with. They were very patient with my novice questions, quick, and produced high-quality products. Really like the package deal with no hidden extra costs as well. Highly recommended. Will be back for sure.
Have a question?
Contact us using the form below or give us a call at 770-642-6400. We will reply to your message shortly.